Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Incubus leaves SF Fans with "Black Hearts"


So when I heard that Incubus will be releasing a new album and doing a summer tour, I got excited. My friend and I immediately signed up for more information and pre-ordered the album, giving us access to pre-sale of both summer tour tickets and their newest single, Black Heart Inertia. Today after much anticipation, I finally got an e-mail saying that pre-sale with be avaliable tomorrow for their tour date in SF. And what is the venue? Outside Lands Music Festival in Golden Gate Park. Now believe me, I would love to see the many other artists playing there, but the price is around $200 for a 3 day ticket, and I don't feel like shelling out that cash when I ultimately just want to see Incubus, which will probably only receive small playing time anyway. So Incubus, if you happen to be reading this...please do something for your fans here in SF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment