Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blogger DMCA notifications...

Wowwww seriously google. Another post taken down (Digital Millennium Copyright Act), this one for my post of Silversun Pickup's Panic Switch. Thinking of maybe switching to a tumblr... or some other blog site... one where I won't have to deal with this stupid copyright stuff. If anyone has any ideas feel free to contact me.

Other than that, more music to come. Got a whole bunch of CD's from the library, so sit tight.

P.S. Crazy Boston vs. Bulls game today. Ray Allen with 51 points but Boston ending up losing it by 1 in the end. I got Boston winning it at home for game 7.

and so, I leave you with youtube videos.



A nice version of Stand By Me played all around the world.



An AMAZING arrangement of Love Story (Taylor Switft) and Viva la Vida (coldplay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment