Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Norah Jones - What Am I To You?

Norah Jones - What Am I To You?

As I sit and wait for college acceptance letters, I lay back and just try to relax. I recently went back to the SSF library to exchange my CDs for a new batch. I picked up this Norah Jones album, titled Feels Like Home, after hearing her song and album, Come Away With Me. This song brings a slight country/folk vibe along with it, but its still mellow and super chill to listen to after a long day.

P.S. Speaking of college acceptances, I've so far gotten into USF, Cal Poly Pomona, UCSC, and....

NYU!

Today I was surprised with a letter from NYU's Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development. I had to make and send an audtion tape and take a phone interview in order to apply to the Music Technology department. If I don't get into USC, then I will highly consider going here and following the dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment